20120525

salam:)
Alhamdulillah,thank you Allah,I love you Allah<3
after a month spending time at the school
I'm finally home safe and sound.
there's here and there that I want to share:
First,
Teacher's Day:)
we were celebrating the Teacher's Day in the middle of our mid year exam
by hook or by crook we have to handle it as it is our last project ( for prefect form 5)
and,over all 
Alhamdulillah<3
it's all went smoothly
although there's is here and there
but,I'm satisfied:')
Second,
Anugerah Asrama Terbilang:)
after one day handling the Teacher's Day
we have been shocked by a very delightful news
that is :
SEK MEN SAINS TENGKU ABDULLAH had became the champion for
Anugerah Asrama Terbilang 2012
Alhamdulillah,Thank you Allah,I love you Allah:')<3
Third:
finally
exam week had end !
now,it's time for pray and tawakal
also get ready for next trial:)
insha Allah:)
Forth:
it's school break !
awesome<3
i can spent some time at home at least
yesterday, I hang out with some of my buddies
how I miss that moment:')
that's all,
till then..Salam:)