20111217

kawan:)

Salam.:)


I woke up this morning..
I don't know..I'm thinking of you:)
it's been quite a long time we don't contact each other right ?
I have to admit...I miss you:')
well,should I say WE miss you
:mar,maa,yumi,and me
where have you been ?
haha:D
M.I.A~
I don't know..maybe you are right
time change every single thing:)
*I like that quote 
I miss every moment and memory left
;jamuan raye time form 2
p/s:tngkp pic dlm kelas enn ?
haha:D
emy the photographer 
marmaanamir:D
;zack !
ahah:D
korng mcm twin taw..heeh
fantastic four ?
adoii..sngt sngt rindu meyy
bler bole ulng enn ?
maybe daa xbole:')
one thing for sure laa kwn,
once we are friends forever it will be
friendship really do go a long way or maybe last forever
wherever and whatever you do
Muhamad Amir Zainudin
this little heart will pray for you:)