20111217

love:)

Salam..:)


"mama,pnjngnye bulu mate dy":)
this first thing I said when I saw you
in that Bilik Imam Al-Ghazali
2008..the starts of all
Al-Biruni : thank you sbb satukn kami:')
it was not a good start I guess..haah
funny;p
then,we starting to know each other better and the next thing
you are my BESTfriend !
Al-Khindi : thanks once again
we were closer but apart
things didn't end up like we want to
many things happen
but,yet I love you !
Al-Biruni&Al-Khindi-sorry !
but,this time...I don't know
you both use to bring us together 
but,why didn't you ?
we were far far apart..and been through many obstacles
truly,that's hurt !
Al-Razi&Al-Biruni-sorry once again !
we were like stranger some time ?
YES !
why ? time ? ego ? MAYBE !
damn,I miss you !
you were there but it's like we were in different world
once:
"dear,dear daa lbey dr fia dlm hati mar"
I'm touched:')
"maybe friendship kite trlnggr ice berg kowwt"
I'm hurted;(
maybe this is destiny ?
haha:D
you know,I know I don't have the right to feel this way
I got jealous some time to find out that someone is better than me for you
haaah..awkward
seeing you from distance...knowing you get a better life
it's more than enough:)
hey you,
I LOVE YOU:')